Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Holly's Easter Basket

I started by cutting out the smallest egg from Cheery Lynn's Nesting Eggs set.  I cut the Lacy Egg Five, also from Cheery Lynn, from an adhesive sheet and then covered the egg with Lacy Lilac Glitter.   I cut some flowers using the Miniature Rose and Medium Rose and used brads for the centers.


The handle is created by cutting some celery cardstock with the Country Girl border die.  Some white taffeta ribbon was weaved through the holes and then I tied some bows for each end.






Thanks, Holly!!!  Love this little basket...especially the purple!


Holly asked me to special order the Nesting Eggs and the Lacy Egg Five.  I'm always happy to do that anytime that I can!  Just email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com so that we can talk about it.


Thanks for stopping by!!!   Until next time...



Pin It

1 comment:

Dr Sonia S V said...

The glittery egg is fabulous!