Monday, April 30, 2012

Italian Flourish and Roses - 3D art!!!


Hello Classy Cards 'n Such Friends! This is Chrissy D sharing a card with you today! I had so much fun playing as I created this birthday Card! 

I started with peach cardstock and ran it through my die cut machine with the Dots embossing folder. I adhered it to a strip of black cardstock. I used the Italian Flourish Doily from Cheery Lynn Designs cut in the Layering Swatches #2 Deep variety- black. I cut the Italian Flourish Doily in half using my paper trimmer and used the Quickie Glue Pen to adhere it to the 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" vanilla cardstock.

I used the Fanciful Flourish Die from Cheery Lynn with olive cardstock and adhered it using the Quickie Glue Pen. I then added the peach and black panel and adhered the Tea Rose Latte Mulberry Roses with glue dots. I wrapped the Eggshell Seam Binding around and tied a bow to finish off the embellishments. Once everything was pieced together and adhered, I stamped the sentiment from the Topsy Turvy Cakes stamp set from JustRite.






This card was a QUICK card to make and I love how the Italian Flourish Doily and Tea Rose Latte Mulberry Roses jazz it up! These dies are so much fun to play with!  
Thanks, Chris!!!  This beautiful card is another example that would qualify for entry into our current 3D challenge!! All of the details are here!  Won't you join us???

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: