Saturday, April 14, 2012

Linda's Challenge #5


Hello everyone!  It's Linda back with a card for our Classy Cards 'n Such Challenge - Bling.  This is such an easy challenge for me because I love to use all the beautiful bling that Beverly has in the Classy Cards 'n Such shop.
For this card, I cut and layered mats and adhered them using Scor-Tape.  I then die cut the Italian Flourish from Cheery Lynn Designs and added it to my mat.  The flower was made using the Spiral Blossom One from Spellbinders.  I used one of the diecuts for the basic flower and then cut several others in order to have flower pieces to insert into the original flower to make it as full as I wanted it. For my bling, I added the Want2Scrap Finess Swirls under the flower.  The ribbon is the Champagne - Sheer Asiana with a bow tied with the Bow-Easy.  I finished the card off with a couple of stick pins.


I hope you have enjoyed my challenge card today and that you will submit your creations for our new Classy Cards 'n Such Challenge - Bling.
Thanks, Linda!!!

Classy Cards has another great sale going on!  JustRite stamps with the matching Spellbinders are on sale through Friday, April 20th while supplies last.   You can get all of the details here!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

No comments: