Monday, April 23, 2012

Debbie's Challenge #6


This card was made for the Classy Cards 3D Challenge!!  I used something different on this card, a kit that is sold by Classy Cards 'n Such.   I  saw this in a magazine and thought they were so pretty and I had to give this a try.

The kit I used was the Easel 3D Card Floral Mirror Design set 1.  You also need the Joy! Foam Pads to assemble the 3D focal point.  I needed to dress it up a little bit so I used a Cheery Lynn Exotic Butterfly small (formerly called mini), and the Cheery Lynn Lace Corner Deco A.  I added some small pearls and added dimension with foam mounting tape under the sentiment to finish my card.





This is a really simple and easy kit to work with and they leave you some space to make the card your own or just leave it as it came from the kit. It's great either way!

Make sure you show us your 3D art work by joining in the challenge.  Details here!

Thanks!!

Debbie 
Hop on over to the 3D section of the Classy Cards shop and pick out some 3D art to create!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

1 comment:

Karen W said...

This is fabulous, I love how soft and elegant this is.